UNVEIL THE UNCONSCIOUS

 

Our minds are made up of both a conscious and unconscious aspect. Ever stop to think why do you do the things you do? Have you wondered how come certain elements stand out to you when walking the street or inside a restaurant or store? Do you have certain patterns that repeat themselves in your life over and over again? Most people think they are in control of their lives but really it is their unconscious mind that is charge. Only about 20% of our mind operates from the conscious leaving over 80% of our mind and its processes to be unconscious. What makes up your unconscious is a combination of your past experiences, views and beliefs. We are hardwired to recreated what we know even if what we know isn’t how we want to live or what we want.

 

 
Liberate-Hypnotherapy-Hypnosis.jpg

HYPNOTHERAPY

Hypnotherapy is a hyper-suggestible state that allows access to one's unconscious mind, this is the control center of your life and by changing it you will change your life to consistently achieve the specific and desired outcomes you seek.

One can think of hypnotherapy as therapy with a twist that uncovers your blocks and allows you to overcome the things that are not working for you in your life, while adding the element of hypnosis. Hypnosis is a deep state of relaxation, which allows for suggestions made during it to be accepted by the mind. This makes HYPNOTHERAPY much more effective because suggestions will be given to replace old thoughts, patterns, and beliefs, that are no longer serving you with ones consistent with whom you want to be and what you want to achieve.

 

 CRISTINA — Hypnotherapy / NLP Practioner

CRISTINA — Hypnotherapy / NLP Practioner

NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming)


- NEURO - The nervous system (the mind/body), through which our experience is processed via five senses. Visual / Auditory / Kinesthetic / Olfactory /Gustator

- LINGUISTIC - Language and other nonverbal communication systems through which our neural representations are coded, ordered and given meaning.

Pictures / Sounds / Feelings / Tastes / Smells / Words (Self Talk)

- PROGRAMMING - The ability to discover and utilize the programs that we run (our communication to ourselves and others) in our neurological systems to achieve our specific desired outcomes.

In other words, NLP is how to use the language of the mind to consistently achieve our specific and desired outcomes. It is the art and Science of personal excellence NLP is a practical approach to getting results in communication, business, and education. It is used as a model to how individuals structure their unique experiences of life. Modeling the patterns, skills, and techniques of people who excel at what they do. A way of discovering and unfolding your personal geniuses and bringing out the best in one’s self and others. NLP is often compared with hypnotherapy to produce the changes you want!