Pre-requisites: ThetaHealing Basic DNA & ThetaHealing Advanced DNA
ThetaHealing Practitioner & Teacher Jenn Rodriguez will teach eight different ways to discover and clear negative feelings, beliefs and patterns hidden in your subconscious mind! The ThetaHealing™ modality is fabulous for getting to the origin of our issues because practitioners are taught an incredible technique called digging.
This narrative-style approach allows us to comfortably discover the elusive and deep, subconscious thoughts and beliefs that can block us. The ThetaHealing™ technique then uses unconditional love, Belief Work and Feeling Work to clear these.
This seminar is designed to train ThetaHealing™ practitioners in this core technique, giving them the solid grounding and confidence needed to help clients – and themselves – clear core limiting beliefs. Unless we can successfully identify the true heart and origin of the problem, we can’t know what beliefs to change.
Dig Deeper empowers practitioners to help their clients understand their behavior and lives. Through helping clients make healing changes, practitioners emerge balanced and clear at the completion of sessions.
In this seminar:
- Learn the eight ways to ‘dig’, or find the bottom belief and feeling behind an issue
- Clear fears about digging or finding the root belief or feeling within a client
- Learn to hold space for clients without getting involved in their drama or pain
- Clear self-sabotaging patterns that are stopping you from reaching your full potential as a practitioner or healer
- Release self-limiting beliefs about digging and healing yourself
- Witness an instant healing
- Understand when a client is ready to heal
- Let go of responsibility for the healing, as Divine Source Energy does the work – we are the witness.
- 3 DAY SEMINAR
- April 6th, 7th & 8th from 10 AM - 5 PM
- EARLY BIRD: $450.00 (Register with payment by March 31st)
- WEEK OF: $500
- $100 DEPOSIT TO HOLD YOUR SEAT
- MUST REGISTER WITH PAYMENT: 323-745-0495
Seminar Includes: ThetaHealing Dig Deeper Practitioners Manual